5.0

I had been looking for an apricot maltipoo puppy for a very long time! I'm from NJ, and they are extremely hard to come by and expensive here.

I found the puppy by doing a simple google search and to be honest, I was skeptical about purchasing a puppy online. I wasn't sure how I could trust the breeder or health condition of my dog. After emailing Susan in January 2017 and speaking with her several times on the phone, all of my worries went completely out the window. I felt uneasy paying through PayPal, and Susan comprised by allowing me to pay with a credit card.

She sent me a health guarantee via email and even agreed to a slightly edited copy that I emailed her a few days later. She was so open and honest, readily sent pictures of my puppy every week, and answered all of the questions I had. Susan shipped my puppy on the day and time that she originally promised months back, and I picked my puppy up from the airport without any issues. I brought the puppy to the vet a few days after, and he said that Lola is "PERFECT!" Of course, I already knew that just by looking at her and playing with her for the short few days that I had her, but hearing it from a professional made me feel so much better.

Lola has the most beautiful coat, color, eyes, size, etc. I know that Susan gives these puppies her time and care when raising them. I enjoyed my interaction from Susan SO MUCH that I am looking to purchase my next maltipoo. If you are looking for a healthy, "designer" puppy, I recommend that you contact Susan immediately.

You will not regret it! Here is my beautiful Lola!

Review about: Nextdaypets Apricot Maltipoo Dog.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: How easy it was to find the puppy i wanted.

Comments