1.1K views

Look up on internet George Doyle, Brian Ashford-selling sick-half dead pups!The pics you see are Fake!

They are being sued Again! they just got over $1200 out of me. They had over101 sharpei's that are shoved in kennels sick, dead& Abused!They are banned from the AKC so you wont get your papers, as none of us have either! No papers with a DOB,so I don't even know how oldSheis!

Taking their healthy pups to vet before flights then switching the pups for sick ones I have pics of pup he sent me, also pics of the staff at airport with her and their statements-that itsNot a Sharpei pup &Notpup I paid for!

Won't answer phone You will speak with Brian Ashford but the owner is George Doyle.Right now using kennel name-Cedar Stone Kennel

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with NextDayPets?

Comments

Austin, Texas, United States #1265018

that's what you get for ordering a dog from a breeder. There are millions of perfect pups getting killed everyday because of maniacs that breed and the idiots that contribute to them.

I feel so sorry to the poor dogs that are used as cash machines and suffer every day.

Shame on you