Update by user Aug 20, 2017

They knowingly support puppy mills and crooks selling them...

Original review posted by user Aug 19, 2017

I chose a what i thought was a mini bull terrier breeder that nextdaypets represented and got robbed for $1540. Now 45 days later and no dog....lame excuses...pathetic.

People need to get together and stop this business...please go to IC3.gov....its the part of the FBI that deals with internet fraud. Please fill out this complaint form asap...please!! These guys are working together and robbing people...I don't even know if the dog I picked even exists.....but overtime it was supposed to be delivered there was a new excuse why it couldn't come.

I missed all of the complaints online before buying the dog.....So sorry I didn't look them up first. Live and learn..

Review about: Nextdaypets Marketplace.

Reason of review: did not get what i payed for.

I didn't like: Are crooks.

Comments

My heart aches for all three of you. That is so much money to be scammed out of, and I'm sure none of you could afford such a significant loss.

I figured it out before spending the $1100, but don't let ANYONE tell you it was because I had more common sense, or that you deserve what happened to you for not being more thorough in your research. That's *** I figured it out solely because of a freak incident and had it not been for that I would have believed it was all legit and moved forward.The problem with NextDayPets is that they ARE more responsible for this than they claim to be, and they try to hide behind disclosures and policies that protect them from any fault. However, when you are relying on their site to find reliable and trustworthy sellers, they most definitely share the fault. They have a responsibility to screen the sellers they bring to the table far better than they do.

The way their site is formatted, the things that they claim in their help pages and FAQ, it all elicits trust and makes you feel like you're safer working through their site than going it alone in your search for a new pet. They do not take responsibility for the implications on their site, and it's like throwing you into a room with a pack of wolves foaming at the mouth just waiting to tear you apart.

Just because you selected the room to walk into does not release NextDayPets from fault for your injuries. They stock the rooms!!!

Hello my name is frank heagerty please call me [REDACTED]. Vicki and mike Lopez scammed me for 3385.00. They need to be stopped

I take it you were robbed buy Victoria from DB Puppies?They got me for $1100.00. I paid for a Miniature Bull Terrier from the site 5/26/17 and notified Next Day Pets numerous times of the fraud being committed and Next Day Pets still allow these crooks to list ads.