Victoria and Carlos from B eautifulpuppies.com out of Miami Florida...selling bulldogs, and bull terriers is selling dogs they don't have with pictures of dogs they do not own. They have over 25 arrests plus mugshots on line.

Next day pets is not representing them anymore, and helped me for awhile with the 1540. I was scammed for but basically told me I was on my own. DO NOT BUY ANY MINIATURE BULL TERRIERS OUT OF FLORIDA. TRUST ME.

UNBELIEVABLE CROOKS!

I FOUND 5 OTHER PEOPLE ACROSS THE US THAT HAD BEEN SCAMMED. IF I FOUND OUT THAT THESE PEOPLE WERE CROOKS, HOW COME NEXTDAYPETS DID NOT KNOW?!?!

Review about: Nextdaypets Marketplace.

Reason of review: I got ripped off by people Nextdaypets was representing and then when they verified what was going on they dumped me..

I didn't like: I got completely ripped off by people you were promoting.

Comments

KeenMinkeWhale

You are not alone. They are as responsible for the scam as the people who scammed you.

They have the worst identity verification out there and should be taken off the internet before they hurt more people. I wonder if NextDayPets isn't getting a piece of the scammer's pie?

Or maybe they are the scammers themselves? If that isn't true, such vocalized suspicions are the natural consequences for such poor efforts to protect the users of your site and their transactions.

KeenMinkeWhale

See my reply to review # 1233122. You are not alone, and I give a detailed explanation to why NextDayPets is just as much to blame as the people who scammed you. The review is here https://nextdaypets.pissedconsumer.com/scammed-201804131233122.html