NextDayPets - Mini-Dachshund

I read through most of the reviews/complaints on this site concerning problems with nextdaypets or breeders advertising on the site.I was looking for a mini-dachshund for my sister and saw an adorable long-haired mini-dachshund.

I followed the suggestions on the site to verify that the puppy truly existed and had numerous texts and voice contact with Nikki about the pup. I asked her to send me a text pic of the puppy with a sign reading "Spartacus" (his new name) She did so almost immediately along with pics of his parents.

Spartacus arrived when promised via ground transport in a healthy, happy and clean condition. The drivers of the transport were polite and seemed to truly care for the puppies in their care.

Not all breeders are crooked. Not all people are just out to take you.

While I am empathetic to those who are angry about being taken by scammers, do not *** the good with the evil.Caveat Emptor after all.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Miniature Dachshund
Review category
Animal Services
review #819507

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with NextDayPets? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.