5.0

I read through most of the reviews/complaints on this site concerning problems with nextdaypets or breeders advertising on the site.I was looking for a mini-dachshund for my sister and saw an adorable long-haired mini-dachshund.

I followed the suggestions on the site to verify that the puppy truly existed and had numerous texts and voice contact with Nikki about the pup. I asked her to send me a text pic of the puppy with a sign reading "Spartacus" (his new name) She did so almost immediately along with pics of his parents.

Spartacus arrived when promised via ground transport in a healthy, happy and clean condition. The drivers of the transport were polite and seemed to truly care for the puppies in their care.

Not all breeders are crooked. Not all people are just out to take you.

While I am empathetic to those who are angry about being taken by scammers, do not *** the good with the evil.Caveat Emptor after all.

This reviewer shared experience about "completely satisfied." and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with NextDayPets and uploaded picture s. the best about miniature dachshund from NextDayPets was puppy is beautiful. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about NextDayPets.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Animal Services category for more informed decision or compare NextDayPets to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with NextDayPets?

Comments