I signed up for the Next Day Pets scam, thinking that the $5.00 charge was a one time donation to a good cause,, and access to breeders, and people selling puppies..... $20.00 later, I find out that I would be charged repeatedly $5.00 as a "subscription". Perhaps I missed the "fine print".

What is also annoying, is there were really not very many puppies listed, and ones that had been purchased, continued to be featured.

A California company selling "Toy" breeds to celebrities sent me emails, and I found their website rather creepy. Not sure if they were connected to Next Day Pets, but I am wondering if my email address was shared with them.

Happily, I was able to find my furry companion through other means, and would never recommend Next Day Pets.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $15. hollyR is overall dissatisfied with NextDayPets. The most disappointing about nextdaypets toy breed group at NextDayPets was false upgrades Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about NextDayPets.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Animal Services category for more informed decision or compare NextDayPets to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with NextDayPets?

Comments

Same thing is happening to me. I can't seem to find the phone number. Emails to stop were ignored.