Granby, Connecticut
1.3K views

I ordered a doberman and i got a nite mare.600 dollars plus spaying and i got this

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with NextDayPets and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about NextDayPets.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Animal Services category for more informed decision or compare NextDayPets to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with NextDayPets?

Comments

NextDayPets - Female Maltipoo NextDayPets "I had been looking for an apricot maltipoo puppy for a very long time! I'm from NJ, and they are extremely hard to come by and expensive here. I found..." Read more Wonder Lake Veterinary Clinic - Negligent Dr. Edin Mehanovic Nearly Killed My Dog Wonder Lake Veterinary Clinic "This is a long but detailed story, so before I begin below is only a PARTIAL LIST of what Myloh and I experienced at Wonder Lake Veterinary Clinic with Dr...." Read more NextDayPets - Mini-Dachshund NextDayPets "I read through most of the reviews/complaints on this site concerning problems with nextdaypets or breeders advertising on the site. I was looking for a mini-dachshund for my..." Read more Death Row Dog Rescue/Diana Peters Scamming Money! Unethical! Death Row Dog Rescue "Diana Peters of Death Row Dog Rescue aka Save a Death Row Dog has been scamming innocent facebook fans out of their hard earned money. She is located in Oakland..." Read more Lazboy - Arm pad depressed after 2 years. Lazboy "We bought a Lazyboy sofa & 2 swivel chairs in May of 2015. We loved them till we noticed that the foam in the arm rest of one of the..." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more Pottery Barn - No one care once you received order Pottery Barn "I order logan office furniture set with two cabinets, two hutch and one desk in HEWN OAK finish. I received furniture and it is good quality but one cabinet has..." Read more Rooms To Go - Fake "Top Grain Leather" Rooms To Go "I am on my third couch from Rooms to Go because of the poor quality. The "top grain leather" wore through the top layer revealing fabric in less than 8..." Read more