Tucson, Arizona
1.1K views 6 comments

I ordered a maltipoo puppy with a pick-up date of 5/28/2016.She was adorable and I put a deposit on her.

When I called Susan to see about shipping she told me she was keeping her for 1 more week. I asked her several times for pictures of parents which she did not provide. Shipment was then held up another week because she said I didn't send her shipping info. I did.

When I finally got the puppy at 10.30 pm on night of shipping she smelled so bad I had to bath her. She had Ghiardia and other parasites in her stool and had ear mites. The vet bills were over $ 125 but her "health guarantee" doesn't cover anything but death or serious illness. She also told me the dew claws were removed and she knew they were not.

She did the worming incorrectly. We love the puppy, but considering the amount of stress involved I wish we had canceled the deal.

I should have known when they had no web site that something was wrong.Please do not use this breeder.

Review about: Crow Mountain Puppies.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with NextDayPets?

Comments

This is not true.We didnt ship the puppy because she wasn't ready from weaning.

We do not ship a puppy until they are ready. That is because we care for the puppy. I couldn't ship the puppy because i didn't have the persons shipping address. i texted her and emailed her with no response.

I can't ship without shipping info. Of course she needed a bath after shipping. They always do.

The puppy did not have parasites my vet did a fecal before she shipped and it was negative.This buyer was very controversial from the beginning.

Staten Island, New York, United States #1331198

I cannot say enough good things about Susan Kitchens!She was patient with me during the whole process.

Sending me pictures throughout. My little girl maltipoo was delivered at the airport clean and happy! I've heard so many horror stories of people buying puppies on the internet but I was so relieved that none of it was true for us.

SHE is the perfect puppy.Thank you Sue!

Clarksville, Arkansas, United States #1203960

5 stars!!!

This breeder is amazing!!I was so worried about finding a puppy and buying from off of this site, but she made me feel so comfortable about it and made it a super easy process including being a great communicator!

Plus she even sent us pictures to keep us updated while he was still growing before we could take him to his new home. Tucker (Jackson at the time we got him) is a ball full of fun. He is so well socialized and just enjoys being a pup. He's healthy as can be and so good natured with us and other people.

If I wanted another puppy I would definitely go back to them.Thanks so much for our little fluff ball!!

Reviewer: Briana, July 14, 2016 [ Delete ]

Clarksville, Arkansas, United States #1203958

Here is a current review of a person telling the truth -

5.05.05.05.05.0 Helped us find our precious baby

We just got our little yorkipoo from Crow Mtn Puppies about 2 days ago.We're so in love.

He's so calm and sweet and very healthy. You never know when looking for a puppy online what kind of breeders you might run into, but Susan was great. She always responded to my emails and answered all of our questions.

She even set us up with some puppy food and tips for the little guys feeding schedule, and was able to arrange for her husband and son to bring us our baby.If you're looking for a sweet, calm, and healthy puppy to bring into your home, I'd recommend this breeder.

Reviewer: Shannon, July 17, 2016 [ Delete ]

Susan Kitchens
Russellville, Arkansas, United States #1203233

This puppy was not sick when it was shipped.I have a health certificate from a state licensed vet who examined this puppy very extensively and also did a fecal which was negative before the puppy was shipped.

We have a great worming program that we use that our vet recommenced. The fecal was negative. I will be more than glad to give anyone the name and number of the veterinary to attest to all of this. Things are not true just because you see them on the internet.

We have many many happy customers.I tried emailing and texting this lady numerous times to get the shipping info and she did not reply.

Cindy 213
to Susan Kitchens New Jersey, United States #1305239

Dealt with Susan in purchasing my pup a d she was fabulous.I got updates and yes she kept my pup an extra week.

I'm glad she decided on that cause she was only 3lbs.My pup had no health issues and is healthy a year later