NextDayPets - SHAR PEI PUPPIES

51 of 75 NextDayPets reviews

THEY SAID THE PUPPY WAS CRATE TRAINED, PUPPY PAD TRAINED, AND SOCIALIZED!!!REALLY?

DOG WAS SCARED TO DEATH!!!! USED THE BATHROOM IN THE HOUSE. NO MORE CRATE TRAINED THAN I AM. SERIOUSLY SOME FALSE ADVERTISING.

WHEN I RECIEVED HIM HE SMELLED LIKE HE LIVED IN HIS OWN ***...IT WAS HORRIBLE!!! NASTY!!! TO TAKE CUE FROM JUDGE JUDY IF IT SMELLS LIKE *** IT IS ***. I SHOULD HAVE RAN A WAY BUT I DROVE 3 HOURS TO GET HIM.

I REALLY SHOULD HAVE DONE MY HOMEWORK. I BOUGHT FROM A BREADER CALLED 21 YEARS EXPERIENCE AND THE NAME ON THE PAPERS WERE SHAOSI MASTERS. DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE! THE GUYS NAME WAS "VICTOR" BUT IM SURE THAT IS A LIE TOO.....

EVERYTHING ELES WAS.BUYER BEWARE!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 13 Yes 13
51 of 75 NextDayPets reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 27, 2015 #1084608

Yes it was George & Tabitha Doyle. Report them to the police! They are a puppy mill. Tabitha has been to prison for animal abuse before. When you go to register the pup you will find that the papers were falsified.

May 05, 2015 #980032

This is George Doyle & Tabitha Doyle from Tn USA, nothing to do with Pet Palace Toy & minis Shar pei in Canada. Some confusion here, wrong name. Joan Rochford is a highly respected breeder of 32 yrs & is a lifetime member of the Canadian Kennel Club which means a member in good standing for over 20 yrs.
The Doyles are very bad breeders,

1 4 Reply
Heather

Feb 02, 2015 #940115 Greenwood, South Carolina, United States

Wow! You guys just saved me from total heartbreak. I have tried to contact this breeder twice in the past few months about puppies I wanted to buy. I have been so frustrated that, after MANY phone calls and voice messages, they have never responded. The one time someone actually answered the phone, the lady said "Idon't know anything about the puppies. I'll get my husband to call you when he gets back in town." What kind of person raises puppies "in the home" "with my children" and yet can not even answer simple questions about the puppy? I told a friend today that it almost felt like God was somehow "blocking" me at every turn with this puppy I really wanted. I am SO glad that I wasn't able to get ahold of them and fall for this scam. I finally was trying to find out online if the phone number was correct or if they had a website, when I got sent to this complaint site and realized that I have been saved by you people from a horrible situation with an abused or dying puppy. Thank you for posting!!!!!!!

San

Nov 16, 2014 #901182 Hattiesburg, Mississippi, United States

This person, if he could be called a person, should be reported to the animal authorities...Poor pups...all they want is love..all most people want is money...however, there is a higher power to answer too...Dummies!!!!

sucker

Aug 03, 2014 #850898

Aug. 3 -2014
Well I guess they are at it again, I am one of there suckers I sent them $1875.00 for two puppies, they were not the puppies I wanted and I will be surprised if they live a week. I don't know how the state can allow these people to scam other people and get away with. I will fight this to the end.

Jul 07, 2014 #836962

Again... Does ANYONE at all have an address for these people? Please comment and let me know as soon as possible. I have searched the couple of kennel names that are listed here but am not coming up with anything yet. Can anyone help?

PUPPY MILLS NO MORE

Jul 21, 2014 #843910 Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

This is the correct address or last known address for Tabitha & George Doyle:179 SANDERSON ROAD, MERCER TENN (901)497-3645
Health Temperament Beauty
Member Since: October 31st, 2013
Location: Eads (close To Memphis), TN, United States
Telephone: 901-497-3645
We focus on health, stable temperament, & beauty superior to any breed standard. All puppies are AKC registered & guaranteed in writing. Only the best. We will be happy to assist you.

bea

Sep 08, 2014 #867522

this is what I got Tabitha doyle 9361 inglesside farm drive Germantown tn 38139 I was to send money here First bank 8393us highway 64 menphis tn 38133 account 86822768 rounting 084307033 bea 561 236 5189

Jun 24, 2014 #831356

Does this breeder also go by the Name Health Temperament Beauty also? On Puppy Finder they show location as Eads TN.

DOG LOVER 4LIFE

Jul 21, 2014 #843907

Yes - that is the new kennel name they are using this month. In the past 6 months they were listed as RIVER VIEW, VET TECH KENNEL, TOP AKC BREEDER. Real name is GEORGE DOYLE, TABITHA WEBB DOYLE although sometimes they use Aliases.

you people kill me

May 22, 2014 #818465 Bristol, Indiana, United States

It seems really shady???Why??I am assuming because they do not answer emails that you think they are shady? Personally I am not interested in emails either. I work at a doctor's office & have enough computer there. I don't want it at home. I guess I am shady too??? If you have concerns tell the breeder. Do not post on this website to get the opinion of instigators. Maybe they are shady because they have a recording on their email??Is that shady?? Do you have a recording on your voicemail??I do not know these people but I have read this nonsense on here posted by two clowns until I just have to say some things. If you are looking for advice on this website then do not expect anything but troublemakers & people that go on speculations, not facts. Buy from someone else. If the puppy is adorable as you say then they will have no trouble selling him or her.

0 9 Reply

May 22, 2014 #818489

Oh hi! Must be your ad. No one else here seems to get all bent when someone asks for information. I'll just forward the adds, numbers, and info to the proper authorities and you don't have to be bothered with my little online query. Have a nice day and thanks for answering my question.

4 0 Reply

May 23, 2014 #818716

Only troublemakers on this site? That explains why you are here. You shouldn't work at a doctors office, not even cleaning toilets. If you don't like your job, answering emails, then quit. You don't want to go home and be on the computer? That's funny cuz you made your way to this website and posted your ignorant rant. If you'd have read all the comments, you'd see that the no phone calls, and messages are the MO for a lady selling this exact type of pup, in the same area WHO HAS 42 FELONY CONVICTIONS FOR ANIMAL ABUSE, but I'm sure you already know that....because it's you. No one else would bother to get on this page and be ***. And the message on their number doesn't have a name or business, like most legitimate recordings. You are a nasty human being for what you have done to these animals. I hope you enjoy your next stay in prison even more than the first.
Tennessee sharpei puppy scam
Memphis sharpei puppy abuse
Eads sharpei puppy for sale
Puppyfind sharpei tennessee rip off
There. Now when people search, they can find this page easily and decide for themselves.

6 1 Reply

May 22, 2014 #818131

There's a Sharpei puppy on puppyfinddotcom that is from eads or Memphis tn. The puppy is adorable, but I'm wondering if it is these people you all are talking about. They don't answer emails. The add even says wont answer emails, and when you call the number, it says "thank you for inquiring about our puppies"-its a recording. Can y'all take a look at the adds and tell me if its the same people? It just seems really shady. Just search under sharpei puppies for sale in tennessee. Thanks.

6 4 Reply
Donna J

May 14, 2014 #815173 Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States

FYI--LEGAL EAGLE & PEI OWNER WHO POSTED ON THIS BLOG IS JOAN ROCHFORD AKA JOAN SHERLIKER AKA PET PALACE TOY & MINI SHAR-PEI, A BREEDER IN CANADA. Now why doesn't she tell you this?? Joan is so full of knowledge yet she continually fails to mention that she is a COMPETITOR of these people that she is constantly slamming & trying to create problems for. Scared of competition Joan? Joan directs you to read all these court rulings but does not realize it shows she is lying about these people. Yes read the links she posts & the court rulings. You will see no dogs were laying dead around the premises. All she is doing is spreading lies & hoping for less informed people to believe her. Tell the lie big enough & people will believe it. Right Hitler? At least be honest & say that you are a competitor & show some honesty Joan. Oh & that is not you on your Facebook tab either Joan. You are misleading there also. Using a photo of someone else as yourself. Glad you are trying to make someone else look bad. Why are you supposedly so credible anyway? I have not seen a law enforcement title in front of your name.??? You are just someone spreading lies & gossip. God help the people that have no sense & believe you.

1 1 Reply

Aug 02 #1193519 Duncan, British Columbia, Canada

who the heck are you? Why are you making up lies about a highly respected breeder? Makes everyone wonder why you are sticking up for the worst shar pei puppy mill in the USA? You seem to think it is ok to sell sick & dying puppies, you must be a puppy mill yourself

studentdoc

Mar 22, 2014 #797837 Hattiesburg, Mississippi, United States

Wish I had done my homework. I just picked up a puppy from these two last weekend. Luckily, mine is still alive and recovering from a pretty bad case of intestinal parasites and malnourishment. My vet also noticed what appears to be a healed surgical incision where the *** should be, and no palpable testes in the abdomen or inguinal canals. Neither one of us could figure out why they would have already castrated him, but decided to focus on the more urgent parasite/malnutrition problem before ruling out cryptorchidism. After all, my "purebred" weighed in at only 3 pounds and is supposedly 9 weeks old.....who knows.
I'm happy this little guy looks like he is going to be okay, but this whole situation is just mind boggling. Ha - I don't even know what they've mixed with Shar pei to come up with him, but he will be loved regardless. I just hope these people are brought to justice before they can mistreat any more animals or scam any more dog lovers.

4 0 Reply
Legal Eagle

Mar 04, 2014 #790795

GO to this page and read charges against these people.
THE COURT OF CRIMINAL APPEALS OF TENNESSEE AT JACKSON
December 3, 2002 Session
STATE OF TENNESSEE v. SANDRA KAY WEBB and TABITHA NICOLE WEBB
Direct Appeal from the Circuit Court for Madison County No. 00-643 Roger A. Page, Judge No. W2001-00447-CCA-R3-CD - Filed June 24, 2003 The defendants, Sandra Kay Webb and Tabitha Nicole Webb, were convicted of forty-seven counts of cruelty to animals and each was sentenced to concurrent sentences of eleven months and twenty- nine days for each count, with incarceration for sixty days and a prohibition from either owning animals for ten years. In addition, the defendants were ordered to pay $39,978.85 in restitution to the Jackson-Madison County Humane Society and to perform fifty hours of community service work, and each defendant was fined a total of $5000. Soon afterwards, the trial court found that each had possessed animals since their convictions and revoked their community corrections sentences. On appeal, the defendants argue that their convictions should be reversed because the search warrant affidavit was defective, as was its execution; the affiant was untruthful in the affidavit; the animal cruelty statute is unconstitutionally vague; animal shelter records, utilized by the State during the trial, were hearsay and should not have been allowed; the evidence was insufficient,
... Show more

5 0 Reply

1-20 of 50 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to NextDayPets. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about NextDayPets.
Filing a new complaint about
×