2K views

THEY SAID THE PUPPY WAS CRATE TRAINED, PUPPY PAD TRAINED, AND SOCIALIZED!!!REALLY?

DOG WAS SCARED TO DEATH!!!! USED THE BATHROOM IN THE HOUSE. NO MORE CRATE TRAINED THAN I AM. SERIOUSLY SOME FALSE ADVERTISING.

WHEN I RECIEVED HIM HE SMELLED LIKE HE LIVED IN HIS OWN ***...IT WAS HORRIBLE!!! NASTY!!! TO TAKE CUE FROM JUDGE JUDY IF IT SMELLS LIKE *** IT IS ***. I SHOULD HAVE RAN A WAY BUT I DROVE 3 HOURS TO GET HIM.

I REALLY SHOULD HAVE DONE MY HOMEWORK. I BOUGHT FROM A BREADER CALLED 21 YEARS EXPERIENCE AND THE NAME ON THE PAPERS WERE SHAOSI MASTERS. DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE! THE GUYS NAME WAS "VICTOR" BUT IM SURE THAT IS A LIE TOO.....

EVERYTHING ELES WAS.BUYER BEWARE!!!

Review about: Nextdaypets Dog.

Had an Experience with NextDayPets?

Comments

Yes it was George & Tabitha Doyle.Report them to the police!

They are a puppy mill.

Tabitha has been to prison for animal abuse before.When you go to register the pup you will find that the papers were falsified.

This is George Doyle & Tabitha Doyle from Tn USA, nothing to do with Pet Palace Toy & minis Shar pei in Canada. Some confusion here, wrong name. Joan Rochford is a highly respected breeder of 32 yrs & is a lifetime member of the Canadian Kennel Club which means a member in good standing for over 20 yrs.

The Doyles are very bad breeders,

Greenwood, South Carolina, United States #940115

Wow!You guys just saved me from total heartbreak.

I have tried to contact this breeder twice in the past few months about puppies I wanted to buy. I have been so frustrated that, after MANY phone calls and voice messages, they have never responded. The one time someone actually answered the phone, the lady said "Idon't know anything about the puppies. I'll get my husband to call you when he gets back in town." What kind of person raises puppies "in the home" "with my children" and yet can not even answer simple questions about the puppy?

I told a friend today that it almost felt like God was somehow "blocking" me at every turn with this puppy I really wanted. I am SO glad that I wasn't able to get ahold of them and fall for this scam.

I finally was trying to find out online if the phone number was correct or if they had a website, when I got sent to this complaint site and realized that I have been saved by you people from a horrible situation with an abused or dying puppy.Thank you for posting!!!!!!!

Riceville, Tennessee, United States #903806

Would you please contact me. 931/580-3650

Cindy Sherrill

Shar Pei Rescue of TN

Hattiesburg, Mississippi, United States #901182

This person, if he could be called a person, should be reported to the animal authorities...Poor pups...all they want is love..all most people want is money...however, there is a higher power to answer too...Dummies!!!!

Aug.3 -2014

Well I guess they are at it again, I am one of there suckers I sent them $1875.00 for two puppies, they were not the puppies I wanted and I will be surprised if they live a week.

I don't know how the state can allow these people to scam other people and get away with.I will fight this to the end.

Again...Does ANYONE at all have an address for these people?

Please comment and let me know as soon as possible.

I have searched the couple of kennel names that are listed here but am not coming up with anything yet.Can anyone help?

to Anonymous Salt Lake City, Utah, United States #843910

This is the correct address or last known address for Tabitha & George Doyle:179 SANDERSON ROAD, MERCER TENN (901)497-3645

Health Temperament Beauty

Member Since: October 31st, 2013

Location: Eads (close To Memphis), TN, United States

Telephone: 901-497-3645

We focus on health, stable temperament, & beauty superior to any breed standard.All puppies are AKC registered & guaranteed in writing.

Only the best.We will be happy to assist you.

to Anonymous #867522

this is what I got Tabitha doyle 9361 inglesside farm drive Germantown tn 38139 I was to send money here First bank 8393us highway 64 menphis tn 38133 account 86822768 rounting 084307033 bea 561 236 5189

Does this breeder also go by the Name Health Temperament Beauty also? On Puppy Finder they show location as Eads TN.