It took more then 2 weeks for my item to ship out; I called and emailed nextdaypets.com the response given is that they would have to get with their warehouse.I again asked and asked and get the same response.

I am trying to figure it out is their warehouse in China?horrible customer service, they don't know the meaning of what customer first is and all their complements are lies to draw customers in, hook line and sinker!

I am just amazed on how they have tried to avoid the question like the plague, truly amazed, I am never buying again from them again...

Had an Experience with NextDayPets?

Comments

BluePearl Veterinary Partners - Horrific Experience BluePearl Veterinary Partners "I took my beautiful Giant Schnauzer here. And they told me on a Monday-she wasn't critical. And her intestinal IBD could be treated. All they did was shove drugs down..." Read more Simply Silver Persians Cattery - Persian Cat Review from Elizabethtown, Kentucky Simply Silver Persians Cattery "Rebecca Sprague and Jesse replied to an email I sent to them in February of 2013 regarding a kitten. We had 2nd choice of this litter in question, and we..." Read more Christypaw Persians - Christy Phillips is a wonderful person who breeds beautiful Persians.❤️ Christypaw Persians "In response to the negative comment from inewman689 regarding Christy Phillips and ChristyPaws Persians, such untruth and direct attack on personal integrity should not be allowed on this site. My..." Read more NextDayPets - Mini-Dachshund NextDayPets "I read through most of the reviews/complaints on this site concerning problems with nextdaypets or breeders advertising on the site. I was looking for a mini-dachshund for my..." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more Rooms To Go - Fake "Top Grain Leather" Rooms To Go "I am on my third couch from Rooms to Go because of the poor quality. The "top grain leather" wore through the top layer revealing fabric in less than 8..." Read more Renters Warehouse - Scammers Renters Warehouse "Renters warehouse is nothing but slum lords. They hang up on there customer's when calling to have up stairs bathroom that is pouring into the kitchen fixed. We said we..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more